Discover accompaniment conveyed with OUIBER
To start >
Our service Accompaniment conveyed
Go out safely with a dedicated guide to go where you want, when you want (walk, transport, act of everyday life)
The accompaniment service conveyed and / or the arm allows to go:
- Medical appointments (doctor, dentist, pedicure …)
- Administrative procedures (bank, post office, polling station, town hall …)
- At the hairdresser, the beautician
- In your favorite stores
- Take a walk, visit friends, relatives
- Be driven to a second home or vacation resort
- To go to family events (wedding, baptism, Toussaint …)
- Take the plane: accompaniment is possible until the security controls
- Accompaniment in transport
THE MORE OF OUR PERFORMANCE OF ACCOMPANYING PEOPLE
The service of accompaniment of the Golden Age Services people is the possibility to move freely.
- Accompanying peopleassumes complete care at your home (assistance with dressing, help closing the home, carrying luggage, assistance with installation in the vehicle) to your place of destination.
- Reliable vehicles, maintained and air-conditioned for a better comfort.
- Schedules and appointments respected.
- Short or long distance accompaniments according to your needs and desires.
Accompaniments for the elderly
Outings and walks stimulate the autonomy of the elderly and allow to maintain a social life. By its presence and accompaniment, the carer encourages and facilitates these activities by providing security for the elderly person and taking into account his abilities.
The accompaniment to the trip allows the elderly person, for example to go to the market without having to carry a bag or draw a shopping cart. The caretaker can then prepare meals with freshly purchased products.
ACCOMPANYING THE PROMENADE
A little exercise every day to maintain or stimulate the muscles and therefore the autonomy of the elderly person. The presence of the auxiliary helps to make daily exercise possible by avoiding the risk of falling of the elderly person.
ACCOMPANYING CULTURAL OUTPUTS
Bridge club, museum, visit to a friend … the presence of a carer helps the elderly with loss of autonomy to maintain a social life and cultural activities. These accompaniments can be done as well on foot, by public transport, or by taxi.